CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Houzz

Have you ever heard of Houzz?  If not, you must go and check it out!  It's such a fun site.  Especially if you are building a house, remodeling or are just looking for some inspiration in a room.  You can view other people's ideabooks and add pictures to your own.  Works as a great reference tool.  I love having a picture (or ten) to explain what I'm thinking.  I still like to tear out magazine pages too, but this is just so much easier and clutter-free!  Here are a few of my favorites:

kitchenlove  kitchen
I love a white kitchen...so bright and airy...the possiblities are endless with white

The Lettered Cottage traditional bedroom
The Lettered Cottage
Love these stripes {both direction and colors}



Love how they turned this old wooden crate into a decorative mantel piece...also love the framed map and great jars used as candle holders


Gast Architects: Projects traditional entry
traditional entry design by san francisco architect Gast Architects

And finally for tonight...I will close with this great entry/door.  Love it! 

Go check out www.houzz.com and let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails