CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

From Trash to Treasure

Okay, so I am having some technical difficulties with my posts and pictures. Does anyone else have any issues with Windows Live Writer? It's giving me a format error and won't post my pictures. Grr. I will have to figure things out. But in the meantime, here is a backwards post for you! I'm too impatient to wait on posting even if the pictures are in the wrong order!

AFTER:

Here is my great find from junk picking a couple of weeks ago. I knew right away what I would do with it and jumped right on it (unlike some other projects I have hanging out around here!) The glass was gone from the frame, but I didn’t want it anyway, so it was perfect. I just spray painted it with some flat white paint and added cork to make it a bulletin board. Easy-peasy.



BEFORE: I loved the detail on it, but it was dirty and not too pretty












0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails